Showing 1 – 1 of 1 replies
Combofusion

I would like to say that in terms of […]

Combofusion
8 years ago
Hi. I would like to say that in terms of design this theme is very nice, responsive and so on. I liked it before trying it out on different devices. I still like it grafically... However I would like to give the author thumbs down for bad jQuery code with a lot of potentially buggy spots. I am using TS lint and OMG, I have to fix so many lines of code. For example, a lot if not all variables in the functions.js file are not properly initialized with a var identifier in front. This puts all the variables in the global scope as far as I know. Also the author uses bad practice conditions (using == intead od ===). Then there are confusing usage od "!" in if statements such as: if (!i.length == 0) { ... }. I can go on and on and I only inspected one file so far. So if someone does not believe me, I urge you to use TS lint or any other validator on the code and politely ask the author to please fix the code. Otherwise, again, I like the theme, but if I would have to choose again, I would not buy it. Please take this as an advice in good intentions and chance to improve the product even better.
tomaj
tomaj SELLER
8 years ago
Hi

Thanks for comment. I am not sure if you are commenting on right template. Just because this theme doesn't have file functions.js. Main javascript file is app.js and there is no condintion like 'if (!i.length == 0) { ... }' as you mentioned.

Can you please be more specific where you found this issues?