Showing 1 – 1 of 1 replies
Kayode

This theme is great I must say but I […]

Kayode PURCHASED
6 years ago
Hello,

This theme is great I must say but I noticed a few things. The background images of the headers are hard coded into CSS or where ever, which makes it useful only for static website. How can I change the background image of the headers in HTML? I really need this. I want to be able to change the image when the page loads in the HTML. Also, the date picker you promised has not been implemented.

Also, I have not come across a scroll-able div in this template. I guess Google would help with that. I expected that there could be some styling to the file upload button in form, There could also be two column forms.

Thank you.
Erick
Erick SELLER
6 years ago
Hi!

To change the background image of headers directly in HTML in order to make them dynamic you can use inline styles, so for example in the index.html page for the .business-hero you can set it like this:

<div class="business-hero" style="background-image: url(images/unsplash/michael-benz-189971.jpg);">

Sorry about the date picker! will add it for sure in the next update.

To style the file upload button, you can use this:

<div class="custom-file">
<input type="file" class="custom-file-input" id="customFile">
<label class="custom-file-label" for="customFile">Choose file</label>
</div>

For 2 column forms, you can make the form grid like this:

<form>
<div class="row">
<div class="col">
<input type="text" class="form-control" placeholder="First name">
</div>
<div class="col">
<input type="text" class="form-control" placeholder="Last name">
</div>
</div>
</form>

I will add all of this directly in the docs for easier use.

For the scroll-able div, would the functionality in index-features.html help? or what kind of scrolling are you looking for?

Hope this helps