Showing 1 – 1 of 1 replies
ndvalencia

Today I bought this Landing Page […]

ndvalencia PURCHASED
7 years ago
Hi, Today I bought this Landing Page Template (The One), I configured it for my project and looks very nice (the sass is very useful)... But I found a little problem with the index3.html when is renderer in a small device (like a phone horizontally) because of the header menu is not showed complete.

Looks like some templates like index.html or index4.html work fine (shows all menu options and you can scroll them)

But index3.html does not show all options (you can not scroll them), so you can not access to the lowest options,
in this case you can not scroll to see the "subscribe" option completely

You can see this video for getting more details: https://www.screencast.com/t/INPuBbgo69J3

Could you help me? Thanks in advance....

Note about sass: I used Scout-App (for Windows) for sass (as you suggest in your guide), and it thrown some errors because some sass files have a property "Important" (with "I" in capital case) so I had to change them to "important" (with "i" in lower case), this was only for some properties...
KingStudio
KingStudio SELLER
7 years ago
Hi,

Thank you for purchasing TheOne!

I have verified the index3.html on iPhone 7 Portrait / Landscape mode, both ways the menu can be scrolled, even if they won't fit completely in the screen-size. Please contact me via email ( Support Link in Documentation or on our website ), so I can check this issue further, maybe it's limited to a specific device / browser.

Thank you for the info about ScoutApp Errors, I have fixed it, on Mac the ScoutApp didn't showed those errors, I will update the theme very soon.