Showing 1 – 2 of 2 replies
wmorse1

Unify suggestion for future use

wmorse1 PURCHASED
1 year ago
I understand that many users greatly appreciated your Bootstrap 4 version of Unify, and you made an upgrade by transitioning to Bootstrap 5. However, it seems that you removed access to the previous version while retaining the same name, despite the significant differences between the two. It's possible that this decision was made due to the success of the original version. However, it might have been more beneficial to keep the previous version available under a different name, allowing users the option to purchase or access both.

Luckily, I have copies of both versions, but I've noticed that many people in the discussion boards are displeased with this change. As a skilled designer, it's important to take their feedback into account and try to find a solution. I recommend restoring the previous Unify Bootstrap 4 version and introducing a new template under a distinct name, such as Unify 2 Bootstrap 5, to address customer concerns and minimize confusion.
htmlstream
htmlstream SELLER
9 months ago
Hello,

Thank you for your feedback and we appreciate your concerns.

Unify v2.x is available for anyone upon a request, anyone who holds Unify license can request with the License ID via contact form at https://htmlstream.com/contact-us and our support team will send the download link.

Hope that helps!

Cheers!
xantari
xantari PURCHASED
4 months ago
100% agree with your suggestion wmorse1!