Buglabs is a Modern and Creative HTML Template, which can be used for any kind of websites like agency, creative studio, corporate business, photography, freelancer, designer, portfolio and all kind of small-business sites.
This theme come with 20+ Valid HTML5 & CSS3 Pages based on Twitter Bootstrap grid system. Some pages are suitable for a business, some for creatives and some for personal use. You can easily customize them with your need.
Buglabs is based on bootstrap 3 framework so is full responsive and fast loading with many features.
Let's take a look at the core features of the Buglabs Template.
- Responsive – works great on desktop, iPad, iPhone and other mobile devices
- Very easy to customise
- Well organized and commented code
- Cross Browser Compatible
- Excellent CSS3 Animations
- Full Functional Contact Form
- Working Newsletter Form – no database needed.
- Top notch customer support
Sources and credits
- Bootstrap: http://getbootstrap.com/
- Font Awesome: http://fontawesome.io/
- Flat icons: http://www.flaticon.com/
- jQuery: https://jquery.com/
- jQuery Easing: http://gsgd.co.uk/sandbox/jquery/easing/
- sticky: https://github.com/garand/sticky
- smoothscroll: http://cferdinandi.github.io/smooth-scroll/
- Shuffle: http://vestride.github.io/Shuffle/
- Graphic Stock: https://www.graphicstock.com/
- Freepik: http://www.freepik.com/
|Bootstrap:||Compatible with 3.3.x|
|Labels:||agency, blog, corporate, creative, designer, elegant, minimal, parallax, portfolio, professional|
|Released:||1 year ago|
Need an admin template?
Bootstrap is designed to help people of all skill levels – designer or developer, huge nerd or early beginner. Use it as a complete kit or use it to start something more complex.
Unlike other front-end toolkits, Bootstrap was designed first and foremost as a styleguide to document not only its features, but best practices and living, coded examples.
Built to support new HTML5 elements and syntax with progressively enhanced components.
Bootstrap is tested and supported in major modern browsers like Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer.
- Latest Chrome
- Latest Firefox
- Latest Safari
- Latest Edge
- Internet Explorer 10/11
- Latest Opera
Features & includes
Bootstrap provides an unparalleled array of features and reusable components that let you hit the ground running: