Halves is a clean, professional and beautiful template that is perfect for your startup, small business, corporation, blog and portfolio website. It has many features and options that have been custom designed with unique features. And it has a range of unique page templates to help you get started, including Portfolio, Pricing, Resume, Contact, About and more.
Halves is built with HTML5, the Bootstrap v3.3.6 framework. It also uses the Font Awesome css framework (v4.6.3) & the custom built Halves CSS file using the LESS CSS framework.
- Portfolio Parent
- Portfolio Item
- User Guide & Documentation
- UI Elements
- Form Elements
- Tables & Typography
- Bootstrap 3.3.6
- CSS3 (also uses the LESS CSS framework)
- Font Awesome icons 4.6.3
- Google Web Fonts (PT Sans and Lato)
- Fully responsive for all devices and screen sizes
- Isotope grid layout for Portfolio
- Documentation and user guide
- User friendly code
- Friendly and helpful support
Attribution and Credits
- Icons: Font Awesome by Dave Gandy | http://fortawesome.github.io/Font-Awesome/
- Fonts: Google Web Fonts - PT Sans and Lato | http://www.google.com/fonts/
- Isotope | http://isotope.metafizzy.co/
- jQuery cycle 2 | http://jquery.malsup.com/cycle2/
- Text and Photos:
- Pukeko Design Studio | http://www.pukekodesigns.co.nz
- Unsplash | https://unsplash.com
- MorgueFile | http://www.morguefile.com
- Simon Bouchard | http://www.flickr.com/photos/simon-bouchard/4924194652/sizes/m/in/set-72157624798241210/
- 500px | http://www.500px.com
- Steven Stevenson Resume - © copyright 2009, Kat Neville | safetygoat | http://www.misterstevenson.com/contest.html
More by pukekodesigns
|Bootstrap:||Compatible with 3.3.x|
|Labels:||artist, business, clean, corporate, designer, multipage, multipurpose, photography, portfolio, responsive|
|Released:||1 year ago|
Need an admin template?
Bootstrap is designed to help people of all skill levels – designer or developer, huge nerd or early beginner. Use it as a complete kit or use it to start something more complex.
Unlike other front-end toolkits, Bootstrap was designed first and foremost as a styleguide to document not only its features, but best practices and living, coded examples.
Built to support new HTML5 elements and syntax with progressively enhanced components.
Bootstrap is tested and supported in major modern browsers like Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer.
- Latest Chrome
- Latest Firefox
- Latest Safari
- Latest Edge
- Internet Explorer 10/11
- Latest Opera
Features & includes
Bootstrap provides an unparalleled array of features and reusable components that let you hit the ground running: