Now Available for Bootstrap 3! Lava is a beautiful, unique Bootstrap theme built for the creative business or individual. It's powered by HTML5 and the latest CSS3 technologies. Designed for multipurpose use, this theme includes over 10 HTML pages, CSS3 animations, pricing charts, a working contact form, sign up pages, and lots of other features.
- 2 Options (One Page or Multi Page Design)
- Responsive Mobile First Navigation
- 100% Responsive Design
- Bold Typography & Flat Bootstrap Feel
- CSS3 Animations
- Pricing Charts
- Login & Account Sign Up Pages
- Blog Design
- Working Contact Form
- Beautiful Google Web Fonts (Open Sans)
- Over 360 Font Based Icons
- Twitter Embed Section
- Apple Icons and Favicon Included
- Custom Style Sheet Override Included
- Background Patterns from - http://subtlepatterns.com
- CSS3 Animations by - http://daneden.me/animate/
- Images from 500px.com - http://500px.com and http://flickr.com
- Image credits:
- Font Icons from - http://fortawesome.github.io/Font-Awesome
- Apple product promo images - http://pixeden.com
***All Images are for demonstration purposes only.
- Minor css tweaks to address iphone spacing and IE9 Navigation bug
- Adjusted service HTML page margins and mobile spacing
- Updated minor css issue main.css lines 586-601 (Single Page Version)
- Updated minor css issue main.css lines 565-576 (Multi Page Version)
- Updated Twitter section on all html pages (Both Versions)
- Removed Twitter CSS in main.css (Both Versions)
- Updated To Bootstrap 3.3.2 (Both Versions)
- Updated To Jquery 1.11.2 (Both Versions)
- Updated To FontAwesome 4.3.0 (Both Versions)
- Updated To Bootstrap 3.3.5 (Both Versions)
- Updated To FontAwesome 4.4.0 (Both Versions)
More by themearmada
|Bootstrap:||Compatible with 3.3.x|
|Labels:||business, clean, creative, flat, multi page, one page design, orange, portfolio|
|Released:||5 years ago|
|Updated:||2 years ago|
Need an admin template?
Bootstrap is designed to help people of all skill levels – designer or developer, huge nerd or early beginner. Use it as a complete kit or use it to start something more complex.
Unlike other front-end toolkits, Bootstrap was designed first and foremost as a styleguide to document not only its features, but best practices and living, coded examples.
Built to support new HTML5 elements and syntax with progressively enhanced components.
Bootstrap is tested and supported in major modern browsers like Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer.
- Latest Chrome
- Latest Firefox
- Latest Safari
- Latest Edge
- Internet Explorer 10/11
- Latest Opera
Features & includes
Bootstrap provides an unparalleled array of features and reusable components that let you hit the ground running: