Sparks is a 100% responsive One Page HTML5 layout with several amazing jQuery plugins. It is great for creative agencies, digital studios, photographers or personal freelancers.
- Bootstrap 3
- Fully responsive
- Filterable Portfolio and Blog
- Font awesome icons
- Contact form validation
- Clean code
- Browser Compatibility
- Google fonts
- One page design with Blog
- CSS animations
- Smooth Scrolling
- Flat header illustration
- Flexable Lightbox images and video
- Fonts used: Open Sans, Source Sans Pro http://google.com/fonts
- Icons used: Font Awesome http://fontawesome.io/
- ArtCore illustrations: http://blog.artcore-illustrations.de/
- Other Icons: http://www.othericons.com/
- Twitter bootstrap 3 http://getbootstrap.com/
- HTML5shiv https://code.google.com/p/html5shiv/
- jQuery http://jquery.com/
- One Page Nav https://github.com/davist11/jQuery-One-Page-Nav
- Magnific Popup http://dimsemenov.com/plugins/magnific-popup/
- isotope http://isotope.metafizzy.co/
- scrollTo https://github.com/flesler/jquery.scrollTo
- Sticky http://stickyjs.com/
- Validate http://jqueryvalidation.org/
- modernizr http://modernizr.com/
- respond https://github.com/scottjehl/Respond
- waypoints http://imakewebthings.com/jquery-waypoints/
- CSS animations http://daneden.github.io/animate.css/
Please Note Some illustrations/videos used in this demo is property of it's respective owners and are not included. The header illustration was created for this theme and IS INCLUDED in the download.
Looking for more themes? Check out my complete portfolio.
More by authenticgoodsco
|Bootstrap:||Compatible with 3.1.x|
|Topic:||Internet & Web|
|Labels:||animations, blog, company, creative, design, flat, multipurpose, portfolio, responsive|
|Released:||4 years ago|
Need an admin template?
Bootstrap is designed to help people of all skill levels – designer or developer, huge nerd or early beginner. Use it as a complete kit or use it to start something more complex.
Unlike other front-end toolkits, Bootstrap was designed first and foremost as a styleguide to document not only its features, but best practices and living, coded examples.
Built to support new HTML5 elements and syntax with progressively enhanced components.
Bootstrap is tested and supported in major modern browsers like Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer.
- Latest Chrome
- Latest Firefox
- Latest Safari
- Latest Edge
- Internet Explorer 10/11
- Latest Opera
Features & includes
Bootstrap provides an unparalleled array of features and reusable components that let you hit the ground running: