Showing 1 – 8 of 8 replies
Akerces

Thanks for the theme, after some […]

Akerces PURCHASED
2 years ago
Hi,
Thanks for the theme, after some trouble I managed to install it (Rails) however the settings button for the color change and the menu collapse button don't work, any idea?

Regards
Akerces
Akerces PURCHASED
2 years ago
Fixed with yarn add webpack-modernizr-loader
Akerces
Akerces PURCHASED
2 years ago
In the sametime, how to change the default theme ? (On rails) I want to use the theme-g as default.
themicon
themicon SELLER
2 years ago
Hi, you can include at the bottom of file application.css.scss a theme like this.
It will override all default styles with the theme you like.

*= require angle/themes/theme-g

Hope this helps,
Regards
Akerces
Akerces PURCHASED
2 years ago
Yes thank you that answers my question

One last thing, I would like to use notifications (builtin alert status) however, starting from rails-seed it doesn't seem to be available and I don't see what I have to add for that?

Regards
themicon
themicon SELLER
2 years ago
Hi, I recommend you to run a folder comparison tool to find the files for the notifications you want to add.
For example, \app\javascript\packs\angle\modules\elements\sweetalert.js is necessary for sweet alert, then you need to add the require in your application.js (or the file depending on the route).
In short, by using the full-features project as a guide will help you to add those features you need in your project.
In other words, if you use the full-features variant is more simple because you need to remove those parts you dont need. By using the seed is perhaps a better option but requires more time to familiarize with the structure of the template.

Hope this helps

Let me know if you have any question
Regards
Akerces
Akerces PURCHASED
2 years ago
Hi,
Thank's, I managed to get by on this

I still have another problem though... (which is present in both versions), using the delete method does not seem to work
For example : <%= link_to 'Logout', '/logout', class: 'nav-link', data: {method: :delete} %> does a GET

Regards
themicon
themicon SELLER
2 years ago
Hi, I cant tell exactly what could be the issue because the template does not have features that directly involves backend behavior but I can see that some similar situation are reported at SO like https://stackoverflow.com/a/66080880 and seems to be related to issues with JavaScript included. Make sure to check terminal output and browser console to see if there any error.

Hope this helps

Let me know if you have any question
Regards
gabonleon
gabonleon PURCHASED
1 year ago
How about vue?
Is there can I set default to theme-d (red one)