Showing 1 – 7 of 7 replies
cjsmith87

Support for Bootstrap 5

cjsmith87 PURCHASED
2 years ago
Hi

May I know if there are any updates planned to support Bootstrap 5?

Thanks
themicon
themicon SELLER
2 years ago
Hi, it's planned but I dont have an ETA right now. It still a work in progress so at the moment I can say it wont be ready in the short term.

Let me know if you have any question
Regards
xrosriver
xrosriver PURCHASED
2 years ago
Hello. I updated to Bootstrap 5 myself. The only thing I had to watch out for was fontawesome 6, and the rest was enough to use it with a few minor fixes. Good luck.
themicon
themicon SELLER
2 years ago
Thanks for the update xrosriver, I just like to mention that same as you, the update to BS5 at some point is not a big rewrite of the v4, and as I see it, is due to similar classnames and markup structure but whats delays me is the refactor of the utilities using the new class builder system, which makes many parts of the template reduntant. Also some issues with certain plugins.

Thanks
samsar777
samsar777 PURCHASED
2 years ago
Update to Bootstrap 5 followed by an update to latest frameworks, in my case ASP.NET 6.0 & ASP.NET 6.0 Angular would be much appreciated and wanted.
cjsmith87
cjsmith87 PURCHASED
1 year ago
Hello

May I know if you have an ETA for BS5 support anytime soon? Or is it the case that we will have to implement it manually?

Also, can you confirm if there is active development with the template - although the updates are not very frequent, for us to make a decision to move to another template?

Thank you for your assistance.
themicon
themicon SELLER
1 year ago
Hello, Im planning a dependency update but wont include major versions that requires a full rewrite like the upgrade to Bootstrap 5. And if it happens it wont by ready in the short time this year.
My primary focus (due to other priorities) is to offer an update that fixes most of the npm report issues and put dependencies on the last version possible.
What I can't do at the moment is to provide and ETA for the described tasks.

Hope this help you to plan ahead and thanks for your for support.
Let me know if you have any question

Regarfs
cjsmith87
cjsmith87 PURCHASED
1 year ago
Thank you for your response.

I will integrate it manually, please leave a response here if and when you have an ETA.

If BS5 compatibility is in the development pipeline, I will look out for any further updates.