Showing 1 – 8 of 8 replies
NindsWAPT

I am getting The command "gulp Debug"exited with code 1 issue.

NindsWAPT PURCHASED
1 year ago
Hi,

I am getting below error while compiling the project,

TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'filename') (TaskId:17)
1> at Object.<anonymous> (C:\Users\konithalasubrr\node_modules\gulp-load-plugins\index.js:170:46) (TaskId:17)
1> at Module._compile (node:internal/modules/cjs/loader:1101:14) (TaskId:17)
1> at Object.Module._extensions..js (node:internal/modules/cjs/loader:1153:10) (TaskId:17)
1> at Module.load (node:internal/modules/cjs/loader:981:32) (TaskId:17)
1> at Function.Module._load (node:internal/modules/cjs/loader:822:12) (TaskId:17)
1> at ModuleWrap.<anonymous> (node:internal/modules/esm/translators:190:29) (TaskId:17)
1> at ModuleJob.run (node:internal/modules/esm/module_job:185:25) (TaskId:17)
1> at async Promise.all (index 0) (TaskId:17)
1> at async ESMLoader.import (node:internal/modules/esm/loader:281:24) (TaskId:17)
1> at async importModuleDynamicallyWrapper (node:internal/vm/module:437:15) (TaskId:17)
themicon
themicon SELLER
1 year ago
Could you check your node version? Currently version supported is v14
You can do that in a console with command > node -v

Regards
NindsWAPT
NindsWAPT PURCHASED
1 year ago
I have node version 14 only. Still not working
themicon
themicon SELLER
1 year ago
Ok thanks. Could you provide me more details? Which project variant (mvc, static, etc) and also the exact command that fails? I will try to replicate the issue to see what could be the cause.

Thanks
Regards
NindsWAPT
NindsWAPT PURCHASED
1 year ago
I am running MVC 5 version code and i just followed the documentation and install all the requirements and build the solution and i am getting this error
themicon
themicon SELLER
1 year ago
VS usually has issues detecting your system node version, and uses the version included which is usually old
Please check the docs to find instructions how to solve this if your case.

If necessary, configure VS to use the node path installed in your system instead of the version that comes with VS, https://www.domstamand.com/synchronizing-node-version-with-your-environment-in-visual-studio-2017/

Regards
niazpervez
niazpervez PURCHASED
1 year ago
Hello Team!

I configured well started development, everything works perfectly .But after i installed npm packages ( signalR) i struck with the issue (MSB3073 The command "gulp Debug" exited with code 1.).please help me to reslove the issue.The issue is pointing on this. <Target Name="PrepublishMinification" BeforeTargets="BeforeBuild">
<Exec Command="gulp $(ConfigurationName)" />
</Target>
themicon
themicon SELLER
1 year ago
Hello, this a common issue with VS. Please check the documentation of the template, there is a link that explains how to set correctly the node version for VS.
Basically, the issue is that VS uses its own version of Node and not the one in your system.

Regards
niazpervez
niazpervez PURCHASED
1 year ago
Thank you. I resolved my issue ,the problem was in my Vendor.json file which i added some irrelevant paths, after removing the paths its working perfectly .