Showing 1 – 13 of 13 replies
DeltaDev

First of all thanks for your very […]

DeltaDev PURCHASED
4 years ago
First of all thanks for your very amazing framework. Now we would like to start with a new project. Do you have an update to angular 9 on your roadmap?
themicon
themicon SELLER
4 years ago
Hi, Thanks for your feedback!

Yes, I've in plans to update to Angular 9. Currently I don't have an ETA because angular 9 stable is delayed and after that I have to check that all plugins and project setup is ready for angular9 changes, mainly for the new Ivy compiler.

Let me know if you have any question
Regards
DeltaDev
DeltaDev PURCHASED
3 years ago
Do you have some news concerning the update to Angular 9?
themicon
themicon SELLER
3 years ago
Hello, sorry for the delay in answer. Unfortunately I've been out of time to put hands on this update properly and it's delayed.
I can't provide you an ETA right now but I think and could be able to take a look at the necessary changes to update in the next month. My apologies for being so delayed with this update.

Let me know if you have any question
Thanks for your patience
Regards
DeltaDev
DeltaDev PURCHASED
3 years ago
Thanks sounds good
themicon
themicon SELLER
3 years ago
Hi, I've been upgrading the project to Angular 9, the current version of dependencies in the template you can check here:
https://pastebin.com/d7FCHwPv
It is not the last release of Angular 9 because I have continued an upgrade that was already in progress
I think moving to new versions from here it worth updating directly to Angular 10 in the near future.

In case you consider the current Angular 9 upgrade project is ok please send me a message via profile page.
Regards
DeltaDev
DeltaDev PURCHASED
3 years ago
Sorry for the late response; I don't seem to have received any notifications...

Moving to v10 sounds great, actually. And I agree, it's probably not worth it to release v9 if 10 is basically around the corner.
Do you happen to have an ETA on v10?
themicon
themicon SELLER
3 years ago
Hi, I'm still delayed without ETA for next release, but I can provide you a project updated to v10 before that. The main thing now is that v11 is out and I need to review it for breaking changes.
Do you need to update to support specific features or are you looking to reduce technical debt?

Thanks
Regards
DeltaDev
DeltaDev PURCHASED
3 years ago
Hi there,
I really need to enable some sort of email notification; keep missing your posts!

Fortunately, there's no imminent reason pushing us to upgrade our Dasha version. It's just that we like to keep up to date with Angular's latest release so we avoid making huge jumps later on (eg. v8 -> v11). In case your offer still stands, I'd love a version updated to v10. Unless v11 is already in the works? ;-)
themicon
themicon SELLER
3 years ago
Hi, no problem.
I'm currently at v10 (exactly 10.1.3), the update from v9 was almost direct so since now v11 is out, I will move to v11 any time soon. Unfortunately this last angular release stop me a bit from release a new template version (plus a lack of time).
in short, v11 will be in the next Dasha release (when ready :) but if you like to have the projects with v9 and v10, I can send you the files so you don't need to deal with many changes (v9/10/11) at the same time. Just send a direct message via profile page.

Thanks
Regards
DeltaDev
DeltaDev PURCHASED
3 years ago
Hi, when do you think the new dasha release (v11) will be ready?

Thanks in advance
DeltaDev
themicon
themicon SELLER
3 years ago
Hi, Please send me a message via profile page when you get a chance and will send you the files.
THanks
Regards
DeltaDev
DeltaDev PURCHASED
2 years ago
Hi there,

We decided to skip v10 as well and are now moving onto v11. But as that won't be happening for another few months, we're wondering when you'll officially release v11. The last release is a bit outdated, after all :-)

Thanks in advance!

Cheers
themicon
themicon SELLER
2 years ago
Hi DeltaDev, sorry for the such a long delay. I'm currently delaying the release due to other priorities. Unfortunately sometimes things don't go as expected and is necessary to adjust plans.
In this case, not only Angular must be update, the static html variant is waiting for update too, and while planning the update to v11, Angular v12 came out.
In short, what I can offer in the short term is to provide you an updated v11 version sent via direct message.

Thanks to you for your support and patience! :)
Regards