Showing 1 – 3 of 3 replies
davi5e

With the release of BS4 beta, I was […]

davi5e
6 years ago
Hi,
With the release of BS4 beta, I was looking for a good theme to use and yours is amazing!
The thing is, I'm new to Bootstrap and I'm using Laravel. I've manage to upgrade Bootstrap already, but before I buy your theme I'd like to know if there is any guide on how I can integrate it inside the framework...
Thanks and regards, DAVI
themicon
themicon SELLER
6 years ago
Hello DAVI, for Laravel we don't have a guide but you can try the jQuery version of the project. We don't have instructions step by step but the idea is basically to create an "empty" Laravel project as they indicate in the docs and then go adding pages, files, assets, into the framework. It's not a very easy task but it should not be a panic if you use the jQuery version that has the more "classic" structure.
Regarding to BS4 beta, currently we are on alpha-6 and will be updated to beta this week, in case you purchase before the update, when we release you will receive a notification from the marketplace to download the new version.

Let us know if you have any question

Thanks
Regards
joeycoonce
joeycoonce PURCHASED
6 years ago
Is there an update regarding when the theme will be updated to Bootstrap 4 Beta?
themicon
themicon SELLER
6 years ago
Hi, unfortunately we delay in releasing the update to beta, we hope to have the new version ready by the beginning of next week.

Let us know if you have any question

Thanks
Regards