Showing 1 – 1 of 1 replies
BillyK

Still not happy with you policy!

BillyK PURCHASED
2 months ago
I bought SmartAdmin to use it with PHP. At some point you made the decision to divide the project into individual parts. I wasn't asked which part I wanted to keep and you decided that I would get the JavaScript part. I can't do anything with it and find your strategy particularly bad and customer-unfriendly! At least you should have asked which part I wanted to continue using and made that part available to me (including future updates).
GotBootstrap
GotBootstrap SELLER
2 months ago
Dear BillyK,

Thank you for sharing your feedback, and I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused by the recent changes to SmartAdmin. As the UI/UX expert behind the project, I faced challenges in maintaining different versions, leading to the decision to split the project into individual parts. I understand your concerns and appreciate your perspective.

I want to assure you that your satisfaction is important to us. While I cannot change the past decision, I am open to discussing how we can make the JavaScript part more useful for you or explore potential solutions that align with your needs.

Your feedback is valuable, and I appreciate your understanding as we work towards providing the best experience for our users.

Best regards,
S