Showing 1 – 7 of 7 replies
GotBootstrap

Version 4.6.0 will be live soon

GotBootstrap SELLER
3 months ago
Hi folks,

I have fixed all reported bugs, updated / added plug-ins, added new pages, and produced a solid roadmap for the update ahead.

This will be the last update that will support IE10, in the later updates which will be version 5.0+, lots of breaking changes are going to take place.

Demo for version 4.6.0 can be found here: https://www.gotbootstrap.com/themes/smartadmin/4.6.0/intel_analytics_dashboard.html

It is currently uploaded to wrapbootstrap and is pending approval...

Thanks,
S
Helder Neves
Helder Neves PURCHASED
2 months ago
Hello, thanks!

The owners of v4 license will be able to use the v5+ or we need to purchase another license?

Any ETA of v5?
v5 will feature bs5 or will be using bs4?

Thanks!
GotBootstrap
GotBootstrap SELLER
2 months ago
Hi,

Yes all of past updates have been free and will continue to be so.

SA Version 5 will use Bootstrap 5 or Bootstrap 6 beta.
Helder Neves
Helder Neves PURCHASED
2 months ago
Hi, thanks for the reply. There's any ETA of v5? Just to align my work... Need to refactor somethings in my app and need to know if I should do this now or can wait for v5.
peterL93
peterL93
2 months ago
I'm also looking v5 and need to know the time frame. My app now runs on BS5.
GotBootstrap
GotBootstrap SELLER
2 months ago
Hi,

I’m aiming for a release in June/July. I’ve decided to stick with jQuery because some plugins still depend on it. I got pretty close to rewriting everything in JavaScript, but honestly, it’s just not feasible with our current resources. Need to keep things smooth for future updates.
ovillani
ovillani PURCHASED
2 months ago
I absolutely can live with jQuery :)
htatech
htatech PURCHASED
2 months ago
Do you have any thoughts about moving away from gulp to vite? I just gave some serious thought to starting to convert the build system to Vite this morning. Seems like it would be a very nice addition to SmartAdmin.