Showing 1 – 1 of 1 replies
Chan

A Heartfelt Thank You for Your Exceptional Theme

Chan PURCHASED
4 months ago
Dear GotBootstrap,

I hope this message finds you well. I wanted to take a moment to express my sincere gratitude and admiration for your outstanding work on the SmartAdmin Theme.

I've been a user of your theme for quite a while, and I must say that it has truly exceeded my expectations.
While reading the discussion i saw your commitment to updating the theme using pure JavaScript, while moving away from jQuery, this reflects your dedication to providing a high-quality product. Your decision to prioritize clean, efficient code is both admirable and forward-thinking.

While many were eagerly awaiting updates, I wanted to be one of the voices to applaud your unwavering
dedication to your craft. Your theme stands out not only for its functionality and design but also for its
impeccable documentation. It's clear that you've put an immense amount of effort into creating a product
that not only works flawlessly but is also user-friendly and well-documented.

In a world where quick updates and constant change are often prioritized, your commitment to
excellence is truly refreshing. Your theme has not only served its purpose impeccably but has also taught
me valuable lessons(literally) in design and coding.

Thank you, GotBootstrap, for your exceptional work. Your theme has significantly
enhanced my projects, and your dedication to quality serves as an inspiration to developers and users alike.
I eagerly look forward to any future updates.

I Once again, thank your team for your outstanding theme:SmartAdmin.

Last edited 4 months ago

GotBootstrap
GotBootstrap SELLER
3 months ago
Hi Chan,

I wanted to express my gratitude for your message, which has deeply resonated with me. The recent update supporting IE10 marks a significant milestone (currently pending on WrapBootstrap), and I appreciate your understanding regarding the upcoming changes in the next update, which will bring substantial enhancements alongside some necessary adjustments.

As I delve deeper into the realm of pure JavaScript development, I find myself reflecting on the practicalities of incorporating jQuery for its extensive plugin support. The decision to maintain jQuery compatibility, at least for the time being, is influenced by the considerable reliance of numerous plugins on this framework. Rest assured, I remain fully committed to refining SmartAdmin's functionality even after the next release.

I am also planning in establishing a subscription system for ongoing support underscores a critical aspect of software development. I'm actively exploring options to introduce such a system, possibly offering a premium support tier for users seeking additional assistance.

I'm currently working on a skeleton template, slated for release following SmartAdmin version 5's debut. This template will serve as a foundational resource, offering essential features tailored to benefit our community and fellow developers who aspire to create their own templates.

Thank you once again for your thoughtful message and ongoing support. Your insights and encouragement are invaluable as we continue to evolve and refine SmartAdmin for the benefit of all users.

Best regards,
Sunny

Last edited 2 months ago