Showing 1 – 1 of 1 replies
MPP

We are still improving our site with […]

MPP PURCHASED
6 years ago
We are still improving our site with the theme. Do you have any plans to migrate to OwlCarousel2? There are some nifty features I would like to use from this version, but migrating to OwlCarousel2 does affect the theme a lot. Can't get it to work properly. So really looking forward to this. Thanks!
BlackrockDigital
6 years ago
The issue with Owl Carousel 2 is the CSS transitions that they use versus the ones in version 1. If you did want to update to Owl Carousel 2 on your end you would need to edit the jQuery options in the vitality.js file, and possible change a bit of the markup.

The transition on the testimonials and portfolio items would be most effected by the carousel - and the navigation arrow may go out of whack a bit if updated since they use some different markup for those nav elements in 2 I believe.

To answer the question about updated to version 2, I had tried it in the past but was unhappy with the transitions so I stayed with 1, but I can revisit it, or possibly even choose a new carousel plugin for these features in the long run.

Hopefully this helps!